Job Description: As a Teacher/Area Manager at Kinderdance and Fitness Hill Country, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our dance and movement programs and teachers as we grow. Your responsibilities include teaching, supporting our teaching staﬀ, collaborating with our partner centers, contributing to marketing eﬀorts, and adeptly handling various administrative tasks. If you are a motivated, quick learner, highly organized, and professionally enthusiastic individual with an unwavering passion for dance and education, we want to hear from you!
About Us: At Kinderdance and Fitness Hill Country, we are more than just a children’s dance company; we are a passionate team of educators dedicated to nurturing the youngest movers and shakers in our community. Our dance and fitness programs enrich area schools, child care centers, and recreation spots with creativity and enthusiasm, oﬀering a unique and fun addition to children’s day. We believe in the enchantment of movement to ignite imagination and educate young children. If you are a poised professional looking to make a meaningful impact in our community, we are currently seeking a part-time Teacher/Assistant Manager (15- 20) hours a week) to join our growing company and contribute to the development of young children.
Why Choose Us:
- Earn Competitive Compensation with pay ranging from $18 to $26 per Bonus incentives are also available.
- Enjoy flexible Scheduling with the freedom to manage your non-teaching area manager responsibilities around your schedule
- Advance professionally with our in-depth initial training and ongoing support, preparing you thoroughly for success with our curriculum and systems.
- Enjoy the benefits of belonging to a supportive local team while being also connected to a larger organization with world wide opportunities.
- Make a meaningful impact by becoming a part of our dynamic, community-oriented organization. Dance like nobody’s watching!
- Transform your dance talents into a source of steady income while gaining valuable insights into the business side of studios and dance.
To Succeed in This Role, You Should:
- Embrace a strong commitment to movement education and dance for
- Possess excellent organizational and communication
- Maintain flexibility in your schedule, dedicating 1-2 daily hours to management alongside
- Be open to commuting around Central, South, and East Austin for teaching and
- Bring teaching or teacher management experience to the dance floor(extra points if you’ve got the moves).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Oﬃce, familiar with project management tools like Trello, and have basic social media knowledge.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a
How to Apply: If you’re a dedicated professional with a passion for dance, fitness, and the motivation to instill healthy habits in children, we welcome you to connect with us. To apply, please submit your resume and explain why you would make an exceptional leader on our team to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to our ever-growing team. Together, let’s make a positive impact on our community!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 – $26.00 per hour